- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact spontaneouschick1221 @ gmail dot com.
- This blog accepts samples for review purposes, but will not guarantee a review. If I like your product I will write a good review. If I don’t I won’t.
- I do accept compensation and sponsorships for ads and posts. In these cases, I will say that I received compensation.
- I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products- even when I’ve received a product to review or payment. In addition to this, the compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners’. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.If you try a product that has been reviewed on this site and are unhappy with it for any reason at all, I am not liable for it. The reviews posted here are my own experiences. You will have your own.
- You are always welcome to post a comment, however I hold the right to delete it if it links back to a site that I see as spam or offensive.
- If you want to use an image or copy from my site, you must request permission from me. I work hard on my blog and don’t like it when people take my work and use it as their own. I will give you the same courtesy.
- I will never give out the private information of my readers except for when they’ve entered a giveaway. Only then will I send their information to the PR company or manufacturer who sponsored the giveaway.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org