Architectural Digest Show NYC 2016

15 Mar

It was pretty cold here a few weeks ago and two if the pipes in my house froze and eventually blew up. Initially I was worried about the expense of fixing it. About a week later I learned that all of the pipes in my floors have to get redone. Being that the floors in my home are all marble the thought of the cost now really began to hit me. But then I went into my happy place because I realized that it’s the perfect opportunity to redo my house. Just in time for design inspiration is the Architectural Digest Show in NYC.

architectural_digest_show_nyc_2016

the Architectural Digest Show is a place where discerning trade professionals and consumers can find superior design ideas and solutions for their homes, businesses, and commercial projects. You will get the opportunity to see the latest in furniture, accessories, art, kitchen and bath products, wallpaper, carpeting, stone and tile, lighting, and so much more. Personally I’m planning on wearing my running shoes because the  exhibitor lineup features more than 400 brands and over 117 new exhibitors—69 of them in the show’s MADE section, showcases top young design talents. And if I need a break then I can check out the lineup of seminars with design luminaries.

Last but not least, in addition to the programming on the center stage, exhibitors across the show will feature a variety of in-booth events, including culinary demonstrations with chefs from around the world, book signings and product presentations.

If you want to join me at the show the Architectural Digest show then head over to Poers 92 and 94 on March 17 to 20. To sweeten the deal they’ve given me  discount codes to share with you:

For $5.00 off a ticket…

Facebook code: FB5OFF

Twitter code:      TW5OFF

Instagram code: INSTAFIVE

General code: 5OFF

Followers/readers can redeem the code at https://new.martreg.com/adhds/consumer.cfm Hope to see you there!

14 Responses to “Architectural Digest Show NYC 2016”

1. Kat Dinges March 15, 2016 at 1:56 pm #

My husband would probably enjoy going to something like this!
    Kat Dinges recently posted..FingerPaints Ashley Nell Tipton Project Runway CollectionMy Profile

2. Never Say Die Beauty March 15, 2016 at 4:03 pm #

Wish I were still in the NYC area coz I’d love to go! So sorry to hear about your burst pipes and all that work to be done in your house :( I’m always concerned about the pipes when it gets super cold

3. Renu March 15, 2016 at 11:03 pm #

Culinary demonstrations by chefs from around the world sounds like something I would love to attend!

4. MarciaF March 15, 2016 at 11:22 pm #

I can’t imagine finding a bright spot in this tragedy so I commend you for that.
    MarciaF recently posted..Add a little green to your life with Guac StarMy Profile

5. Erika March 15, 2016 at 11:44 pm #

Boo! For crap plumbing. Yay! For a house redo. :D
    Erika recently posted..Rock Your Beautiful Eyes With Urban Decay and Gwen StefaniMy Profile

6. Cindy (Prime Beauty) March 16, 2016 at 12:19 am #

This would be so fun to attend!

7. Phyrra March 16, 2016 at 12:28 am #

I would love to go as I really want to remodel my kitchen.
    Phyrra recently posted..Simple Cat Eye Tutorial for Hooded EyesMy Profile

8. Lisa Heath March 16, 2016 at 3:56 am #

My boyfriend and I would love to attend this!
    Lisa Heath recently posted..Lucky 13 Lacquer Knock ‘Em Dead(pool) CollectionMy Profile

9. Nidia - Lit From Within March 16, 2016 at 4:15 am #

I would be devastated! Hope you enjoy your remodel, though!
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently posted..OIls for Leg Pain? #legcrampreliefMy Profile

10. Laura Gallaway March 16, 2016 at 5:24 am #

This would be a fun show to go to for sure.
    Laura Gallaway recently posted..Lanvin Eclat de FleursMy Profile

11. Ana March 17, 2016 at 3:11 am #

I would love to attend, unfortunately I’m not in the area.

12. Kath TheFabZilla March 17, 2016 at 3:48 am #

Wish there’s an event like that here in HI. Hub and I would totally attend
    Kath TheFabZilla recently posted..Easy Contouring & Highlighting Feat. Beauty JunkeesMy Profile

13. betzy cuellar March 17, 2016 at 5:29 am #

I would love to go
    betzy cuellar recently posted..Ralph Lauren Ralph Love, Worth The Hype?My Profile

14. Polarbelle March 18, 2016 at 6:17 am #

I’m so sorry that happened to you!!! How horrifying. We had pipes freeze and burst….but it only happened when we were out of town. ACK! Ours were fortunately on outside walls and in ceilings, which were easy to fix. Well, have fun re-designing.
    Polarbelle recently posted..Osmosis Colour Melt Away Gelee Makeup Remover and Cleanser ReviewMy Profile