KB Shimmer Such A Vlad-Ass

18 Nov

Press Sample

Normally when I think about KB Shimmer nail polish I think of all of the great sparkly polishes that they make. This brand is no one trick pony though and they make various types of polishes including halos. Today however, I want to tell you about one of their basic colors called Such A Vlad-Ass.

Company Description- ‘A deepened blood red cream, this polish has a slight blue undertone. With two coat coverage this deep red is sure to be a fall classic.’

kb shimmer what a vlad ass

KB Shimmer Such A Vlad-Ass

Although KB Shimmer Such A Vlad-Ass is described as a deepened blood red cream color I found it to be somewhat different. After applying two coats, the color first looked like a raspberry red but then it deepened to a darker red over a period of two days. I’m not sure if it was the water, soap or just air that changed the color of the polish but I love watching the transformation.

The polish lasted for a solid four days on me before it started chipping. You may be thinking that four days is too short however, it’s great for me because I wear latex gloves and wash my hands at least twenty times a day which is terrible for any non-gel polish.

I love Such A Vlad-Ass and would wear it all year around even though it’s from the KB Shimmer fall line. You can get it on their site for $7.50 a bottle.

Have you tried any KB Shimmer polishes? Which one is your favorite?

More KB Shimmer Nail Polish Reviews:

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

11 Responses to “KB Shimmer Such A Vlad-Ass”

1. Allison November 18, 2015 at 1:40 pm #

I love KB Shimmer polish. Their shades are consistently the best. And who could resist this gorgeous red!
    Allison recently posted..Reaching Nirvana with Rituals Zensation Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom Shower FoamMy Profile

2. The Beauty Highlights November 18, 2015 at 1:41 pm #

Beautiful shade.
    The Beauty Highlights recently posted..Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in Pumpkin ReviewMy Profile

3. Brooke @ Blushing Noir November 18, 2015 at 3:32 pm #

That’s such a beautiful shade it’s totally appropriate for all year! So creamy!
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently posted..MAC Dita Von Teese Lipstick Swatches + Review #MACDitaMy Profile

4. Phyrra November 18, 2015 at 11:18 pm #

I love Such a Vlad Ass!
    Phyrra recently posted..Urban Decay Gwen Stefani PaletteMy Profile

5. Nidia - Lit From Within November 19, 2015 at 2:43 am #

I love KBShimmer polishes. Her holos are some of my faves. I rarely buy cremes from Indies, but her Low and Be Bold is one of my fave cobalt blue polishes ever.
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently posted..Pink SplatterMy Profile

6. MarciaF November 19, 2015 at 4:11 am #

I’m crazy about KBShimmer polishes. They are gorgeous and wear so well on me.
    MarciaF recently posted..Get in on this Good Earth Beauty Giveaway and explore the provocative powers of pumpkin!My Profile

7. Miranda | SlashedBeauty.com November 19, 2015 at 3:31 pm #

I need to buckle down and try their polish, I haven’t seen one that I didn’t like!
    Miranda | SlashedBeauty.com recently posted..Bringing the Twist Back: Conair Quick TwistMy Profile

8. Honeygirlk November 19, 2015 at 5:45 pm #

That’s a really pretty shade… I don’t use reds often but when I do I definitely consider these.
    Honeygirlk recently posted..Dokibook Personal Size Planner as a WalletMy Profile

9. Cindy (Prime Beauty) November 19, 2015 at 8:45 pm #

Such a great holiday color!
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently posted..Amopé™ For a Pedi-Perfect Holiday!My Profile

10. Laura MyNewestAddiction November 20, 2015 at 9:15 am #

That is a gorgeous shade!
    Laura MyNewestAddiction recently posted..IT Cosmetics It’s Your Top Five SuperstarsMy Profile

11. Lisa Heath November 20, 2015 at 4:41 pm #

I love this shade so much! I just bought a back up of it!
    Lisa Heath recently posted..Dollish Polish Home Alone Holiday 2015 Collection Swatches & ReviewMy Profile