Avocado Banana Facial Mask Recipe

6 Feb

Avocado face masks are by far my all time favorite skin care products. Bananas are one of my favorite fruits. Put them together and you have a rich, moisturizing mask that can work wonders on your skin. Therefore, today I want to share my latest infatuation with you- my very own avocado banana facial mask recipe.

Avocado Banana Facial Mask Recipe

There are a few versions of the avocado banana facial mask that I’m playing with but let’s start with a traditional one. In order to make it you will need:

Directions To Make The Mask:

To make the mask just smash the avocado and banana in a bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil and mix all of the ingredients well.

How To Use The Mask:

Using your fingertips, spread the mixture onto your skin and leave it on for fifteen minutes. When the time is up, wipe it off with a soft tissue and then rinse the remainder off with luke warm water.

This avocado banana facial mask recipe makes a pretty big portion so chances are you’re going to have some leftover. If you do, you can refrigerate it for up to three days or just toss it into your salad. Enjoy!

Other Avocado Mask Recipes That You Might Enjoy:

Avocado and Honey Face Mask

Avocado Face Masks

Image Source:Copyright: / 123RF Stock Photo

12 Responses to “Avocado Banana Facial Mask Recipe”

1. Eugenia February 6, 2015 at 1:26 pm #

I have yet to try a homemade mask with fresh ingredients! I think I would eat the avocado if it was on my face!
    Eugenia recently posted..Kat Von D Lock-It Featherweight Primer ReviewMy Profile

2. Erika February 6, 2015 at 3:39 pm #

I suppose I could spare a slice or two to make a masque but half an avo? Blasphemy! LOL
    Erika recently posted..Easy and Pretty Nail Art with Barielle Gentle Breeze CollectionMy Profile

3. Allison February 6, 2015 at 4:28 pm #

Great recipe! I too adore avocado and bananas so I’m not sure I could use a half of a ripe avocado on my face rather than my stomach, lol
    Allison recently posted..ChiaDerm Serum and Balm: Serious Skincare from Chia SeedsMy Profile

4. Renu February 6, 2015 at 7:41 pm #

This mask sounds great, but with my love of avocados, I’d probably end up eating it all before I even went near a bowl LOL.
    Renu recently posted..Valentine’s Day Cupid Nail Art with OPI Fifty Shades of GreyMy Profile

5. Carleen February 6, 2015 at 9:07 pm #

Nice! I love easy to make mask recipes like this.
    Carleen recently posted..Veet Infini’Silk Home Laser Hair RemovalMy Profile

6. Destany February 7, 2015 at 12:11 am #

Nifty! I have not tried any “at home” recipes for masks, but this one sounds easy enough!
    Destany recently posted..Perfectly Posh Under Wonder Perfecting Pore PrimerMy Profile

7. Kim February 7, 2015 at 12:27 am #

This would be amazing for your hair as well.
    Kim recently posted..Fragrance Friday: Valentine’s Day Fragrance Picks for HerMy Profile

8. Jess Scull February 7, 2015 at 2:08 am #

Ooh I am so going to try making this! Seems pretty simple!
    Jess Scull recently posted..Save on TRESemmé at CVS! + Giveaway!My Profile

9. Nidia - Lit From Within February 7, 2015 at 7:29 am #

I have a mental block about edible masques for some reason! I love avocado, though!
    Nidia – Lit From Within recently posted..Charcoal Black Konjac #MilagrousMy Profile

10. Laura MyNewestAddiction February 9, 2015 at 5:59 am #

This sounds good enough to eat. I may try this.
    Laura MyNewestAddiction recently posted..Best Of Beauty Weekly Link-Up 2My Profile

11. Stephanie Louise (@StephLouiseATB) February 9, 2015 at 2:26 pm #

Yum! …I mean yay!!
    Stephanie Louise (@StephLouiseATB) recently posted..January Beauty Favorites 2015 featuring Nail Butter, Tarte, & More!My Profile

12. Cindy (Prime Beauty) February 10, 2015 at 12:10 am #

Don’t know if I could not eat the ingredients!