Epic Blend is a company that makes lip balms. Now you may be thinking to yourself ‘Yeah, what’s so special about a lip balm?’ The fact is that balms have come a long way and Epic Blend is leading the way. They sent me their line to review.
Company Description- ‘Hi, we’re Epic Blend – We make lip balm. So, if you have dry lips or chapped lips, big lips or small lips, light lips or dark lips, thick lips or thin lips, lips that like kissing or lips that like blowing kisses…we’ve got you covered. We think happy lips make happy people, so we design products that make lips happy’.
Epic Blend Review
Epic Blend balms are bundled into four categories and within those categories the
- Hemp based balms come in four flavors and scents- Vanilla, Citrus Kick, Coconut and Mint.
- Vegan balms are available in two flavors and scents- Pineapple-Mint and Wild Berry.
- More Moisture comes in four flavors and scents– Unflavored, Grape, Cherry and Green Apple.
- There are two Limited Edition balms out now and they are available in Banana and Chocolate Rum.
- There are two beeswax free balms- Wildberry and Pineapple Mint in which they use a Candelila wax.
Now here are some reasons that I like Epic Blend balms
- They’re very hydrating.
- The scents are subtle yet amazing. They actually smell exactly like the name states without smelling chemically.
- The balms don’t feel tacky.
- The only nonvegan ingredient that they use is beeswax.
- The company actually thanks the buyer on their site- ‘We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to lip balm, so thanks for checking us out. We hope you like it as much as we do!’ How many companies do that?!
- You can use their products for 1 year – 18 months max!
- They don’t use parabens or any other synthetic preservatives.
- They don’t add sugar to their balms.
- They use ingredients like organic sunflower seed oil, rosemary extract and organic castor seed oil along with many, many other organic ingredients.
- They don’t test on animals.
My only dislike is that the Mint and Pineapple Mint flavors make my lips feel tingly.
An individual balm retails for $3.49 and packs of four sell for $12. My favorite balm is the Citrus Kick. To find out which is your favorite check them out at http://www.epicblend.com/
Disclosure: I got these product as part of an advertorial. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.