Fall Winter 2014-2015 Hair Trends

10 Apr

As much as I dislike the cold there is one thing that has me really excited about it and that is the fall winter 2014-2015 hair trends that they were showing at NY Fashion Week. Rene Furterer, the makers of some phenomenal hair products were the stylists at some of the shows and were kind enough to send me pictures of their work.  Check out some of my favorites.

Low Ponytail

Check out this easy going low ponytail shown at Band of Outsiders. You literally have to put a few seconds of your time into getting the look. However, if you want to glam it up all you have to do is straighten your hair and take it to the next level by wrapping a piece of your hair around the base.

low_ponytail

Slick It Back

Reem Acra made her models look sharp by pulling all of their hair out of their faces. Notice that there are absolutely no flyway’s. The point of this style is to look super clean.

slick_it_back

Middle Part

Parting the hair down the middle has been a trend for the last few seasons and is still a strong fall winter 2014-2015 hair trend. Check it out at ICB designed by Prabal Gurung.

middle_part

Natural Waves

You know how you always complain about how your hair doesn’t have enough volume or isn’t straight enough? Stop complaining because your natural locks are making waves this season. Once again you can get inspired by ICB designed by Prabal Gurung.

natural_waves

Glorious Bun

Zang Toi has taken the bun and made it look romantic. It’s not necessarily a daytime look but it will be breathtaking at an evening event.

bun

What’s your favorite Fall Winter 2014-2015 hair design?

21 Responses to “Fall Winter 2014-2015 Hair Trends”

1. Jamie @ Makeuplifelove April 10, 2014 at 1:16 pm #

Great post!!! Simple, quick and easy hair seen across the runways and actually do able in real life. I love it. Great post!!!
    Jamie @ Makeuplifelove recently posted..The Beauty Bag: April Travels…My Profile

2. NORAH April 10, 2014 at 2:55 pm #

i am a middle part person all the way :)

3. Justina April 10, 2014 at 3:10 pm #

I’m a big fan of the classic ponytail!

4. Phyrra April 10, 2014 at 3:29 pm #

I love that the classic pony is always in style

5. Anastasia April 10, 2014 at 4:10 pm #

Love that sleeked back look, I prefer to wear my hair like that at home or when running errands.
    Anastasia recently posted..Lancome Gloss in Love Rose Oscar 302 French Ballerine Spring 2014 Collection Review, Pictures, SwatchesMy Profile

6. Noelle April 10, 2014 at 6:34 pm #

I wish I could work that slicked back look. So pretty.

7. Amber April 10, 2014 at 6:50 pm #

Pretty options!
    Amber recently posted..Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Round Up 4/4My Profile

8. Nidia April 10, 2014 at 9:32 pm #

I wear my thick, curly hair back in a low pony (or pony pulled back on itself) so I’m always happy when it comes back in style! I grew up in the 70s and 80s where curly hair was *never* in style, but there was nothing I could do about it. lol
    Nidia recently posted..Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida Light It Up Blue!My Profile

9. Cosmetics Aficionado April 10, 2014 at 10:49 pm #

Honestly none of these trends call to me, but I have curly hair lol
    Cosmetics Aficionado recently posted..Maybelline Nude Lust, Truffle Tease Lipstick Review, SwatchesMy Profile

10. Melody April 11, 2014 at 1:30 am #

Winter already?? We just finished lol
    Melody recently posted..Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks Made Me Break My No Buy!My Profile

11. Cindy (Prime Beauty) April 11, 2014 at 3:27 am #

Wish my hair was long enough for a pony.
    Cindy (Prime Beauty) recently posted..Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Limited Edition Bronzing Wardrobe- Ohh La La!My Profile

12. Ashley April 11, 2014 at 4:56 am #

It’s great to know I am ahead of the trends with my natural waves. WooHoo!
    Ashley recently posted..Plus Size Spring 2014 FashionMy Profile

13. Honeygirlk April 11, 2014 at 10:44 am #

You can never go wrong with a classic pony – loving these styles.
    Honeygirlk recently posted..Love Is…My Profile

14. Heisenglossy April 11, 2014 at 10:44 am #

Those are some fancy buns!
    Heisenglossy recently posted..OPI Muppets: Most Wanted Nail Swatches And ReviewMy Profile

15. Brooke @ Blushing Noir April 11, 2014 at 1:33 pm #

I love a ponytail. I miss my long hair =(
    Brooke @ Blushing Noir recently posted..NARS Malacca Single Eyeshadow & Baalbek Eye Paint Swatches, Review & EOTD – Adult Swim Summer 2014My Profile

16. Kristyn April 11, 2014 at 2:00 pm #

love the natural waves and glorious buns! I wish i could pull of simple ponytail though

17. Eugenia April 11, 2014 at 2:58 pm #

I want natural waves!!

18. Lisa Heath April 11, 2014 at 3:26 pm #

Gorgeous! I’m a fan of a classic ponytail ;)
    Lisa Heath recently posted..Daphine Polish Mother’s Day Duo Swatches & ReviewMy Profile

19. betzy carmona April 11, 2014 at 10:39 pm #

I like the pony tail
    betzy carmona recently posted..Avon Flor Alegria ReleaseMy Profile

20. Laura MyNewestAddiction April 12, 2014 at 3:39 am #

It is so funny how these trends are so far in advance. :) Love a pony tail though!
    Laura MyNewestAddiction recently posted..Cate and Chloe VIP MembershipMy Profile

21. Dima Al Mahsiri April 12, 2014 at 10:13 am #

Low Ponytail has always been my favorite for an everyday quick look. Love the natural wave, too.
    Dima Al Mahsiri recently posted..10 Effective Homemade Shampoo Recipes for Beautiful HairMy Profile