If you have color treated hair or apply a lot of styling products to your locks then you probably have some buildup from the chemicals.This can make your hair feel harsh and look dull. That’s pretty much the exact opposite of what you’re trying to accomplish with all of the effort that you put into your hair. DS Laboratories created a shampoo and conditioner called Radia that is meant to help your locks get back to looking shiny and feeling healthy.
Company Dsescription- Radia Clarifying & Softening Shampoo is indicated for men and women who need to clear away the toxic chemicals that build up on hair and to protect the hair from ultraviolet rays that sap its color. Radia is classified as a clarifying shampoo, which reduces and inhibits buildup.
Company Description-Radia Clarifying & Softening Conditioner is indicated for men and women who want softer hair and a healthier shine without the dull buildup left by common conditioners. Radia is classified as a clarifying conditioner, which opposes toxic buildup. Dullness and roughness persist when mass-market conditioners are allowed to coat hair fibers with heavy deposits. A good clarifying conditioner, however, resists buildup from personal-care products, including chemicals like cationic cetrimonium bromide and polymers such as quaternary ammonium compounds.
DS Laboratories Radia Reviews
I think that it would be impossible for me to write a review about Radia without discussing the packaging. Each bottle is housed in a modern triangular box. While it’s interesting to look at what really caught my attention was all of the information that they printed on the back of the boxes. Each one has a few paragraphs about cleansing, clarifying and what makes Radia different from other products. The descriptions that are posted above are just a summary of what they had to say, but I can tell you that they sis get me to wonder about the cleanliness of my hair.
There are a few things that I love about the DS Laboratories Radia shampoo and conditioner.
- Both the Radia shampoo and conditioner have a slight citrus fragrance which I can’t get enough of in the morning. There really is nothing as energizing than the scent of citrus to get you to wake up- except a fresh pot of brewing coffee but that comes later.
- I didn’t have to use a lot of shampoo to build up a thick lather and it was just as easy to rinse my hair clean of product.
- The conditioner worked beautifully to detangled my hair my hair without my having to really put some muscle into it
- My locks felt so light that styling became very easy.
- When my hair dried my hair felt incredibly soft.
- My hair looked shiny and healthy.
I really enjoyed my experience with the DS Laboratories Radia shampoo and conditioner. I think that they’re great products to use to help clean up the buildup from other hair products every now and then. They’re definitely worth the light feeling that I experienced from the removal of all of the buildup I had from the natural oils and mouses that I use daily. You can learn more about the Radia shampoo and conditioner as well as some other products at http://dslaboratories.com/