Check out some of my favorite blog posts from my fellow bloggers.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blogy: Laura swatches, reviews and compares the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette to previous Naked palettes
- TheFabZilla: Are you up for bright pink, as in really bright bold pink lippies? See TheFabZilla’s review and swatches of Cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Color in Punta Cana and Kyoto
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Radical Skincare Anti-Aging Replenishing Extreme Moisture is the perfect antioxidant anti-aging cream for everyone including those with super sensitive Rosacea prone skin!
- D.G.S.Beauty: Majestical Jewelry has beautiful pieces at affordable prices! See what beautiful earrings I got.
- My Highest Self: Come see why LUSH Prince Charming Shower Gel drives Tina wild!
- Painted Ladies: Wet n Wild’s new Eyeshadow Brush for Spring 2014 is a MAC 239 dupe!
- Spontaneous Chick: Check out some homemade lemon body scrubs on Spontaneous Chick and find out why lemons are beneficial to your skin.
- Glamorable!: What makeup does your Mom use? Anastasia is sharing her Mom’s favorites.
- Slashed Beauty: Have you been able to find the Limited Edition “Dare to Go Nude” Color Tattoos from Maybelline? Miranda did, and she picked up two gorgeous shades!
- Never Say Die Beauty: a hydrating body bar that brings me back to summer
- Stepford Witch: Take a look at my favorite travel makeup palette. It’s so well-edited – it’s perfect if you’re constantly on the go or want a clean, well put-together everyday look!
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for an effective yet gentle exfoliating treatment that unclogs pores and instantly adds radiance back to dull, lacklustre skin? Radical Skincare Age-Defying Exfoliating Pads might just be your new favorite skincare find!
- daydreaming beauty: Come see why my skin is happy I gave up my Clarisonic.