About two years ago I went to the MAC makeup counter to get my makeup done. While the fake lashes and smokey eye looked great it was the makeup wipes that really got my attention.
Company Description- ‘Swipes away makeup, smudges, dirt and grime, pronto! Oversized, luxurious, super-saturated with special M·A·C cleanser infused with protective vitamin E. Hydrates and nourishes highly efficiently. Extremely refreshing. Totally addictive. Slickly packed, re-sealable, ready to go!’
MAC Makeup Wipes Review
Usually I like to write out paragraphs but I found myself making a list of why I love the MAC makeup wipes so this time around I’m going to stray from my usual and write a list instead.
- The MAC makeup wipes are super gentle and don’t irritate my sensitive skin.
- They work wonders in removing all traces of makeup and dirt without my having to scrub my skin off.
- I can use them to take off waterproof mascara without much effort.
- They contain vitamin E which makes them both effective and moisturizing.
- I love the scent of the wipes. They smell fresh and breezy but does’t leave behind the fragrance after you’ve used the wipe.
- The wipes come in a pack that has an open and close top that seals tight. This helps to give them a longer shelf life which is great because there are so many wipes in the pack.
I’ve heard some complaints about the price of the wipes. Yes, they’re pricey however the way that I see it is that you get what you pay for and the MAC makeup wipes are definitely the best that I’ve ever used.
Have you tried MAC makeup wipes? What’s your favorite brand?