Jane Iredale makes some of my all time favorite cosmetics. Not only do her products deliver results but they’re not made with a lot of junk that you don’t want to put on your body. This is why I am thrilled that she is offering you, my glorious readers the opportunity to win her new Starter Kit.
Company Description- ‘jane iredale introduces the NEW Starter Kit, a skin-loving makeup system that embodies the foundation of the line with the essentials needed to reveal healthy, radiant skin. The Starter Kit makes it easy with just three steps (the Power of 3) that incorporate beneficial, multi-tasking, easy-to-use products. Bundled in a chic travel-size cosmetic case with an extra-large mirror, it’s also ideal for traveling and applying makeup on-the-go’.
Jane Iredale Starter Kit
Available in five shades (Light, Medium Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark) to suit a wide range of skin tones. Each new Starter Kit includes:
- Smooth Affair™ Facial Primer & Brightener; a luminizing, award-winning primer that nourishes and prepares the skin. It brightens, hydrates and helps makeup go on easily and last longer.
- Amazing Base® SPF 20 Loose Mineral Powder; the original foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen in one. It provides exceptional coverage with a luminous finish, and is ideal for covering brown spots, redness, eczema, rosacea and acne. Bears The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation as an effective UV sunscreen.
- PurePressed® Base SPF 20 Mineral Foundation; the first pressed mineral foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen in one. It provides long-lasting, highly pigmented coverage with a semi-matte finish. Bears The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation as an effective UV sunscreen.
- POMMIST™ Hydration Spray; a hydrating facial spritz with the added benefit of pomegranate extract. It conditions and protects the skin and may be used to set a mineral base and plump the skin. Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT.
- Mini Powder Brush.
- Travel-size cosmetic case with extra-large mirror.
- Start with Smooth Affair to nourish and refine the skin.
- Apply one of the skin-loving foundations with the Mini Powder Brush.
- Finish with a nourishing spritz of POMMISST.
- From there, all that’s needed is a swipe of mascara or a touch of bronzer to complete the look!
The new Starter Kit will be available beginning January 20th, 2014 and will retail for $55, a $77 value.
How You Can Win The Jane Iredale Starter Kit Giveaway
There are a few ways that you can enter to win:
- Major Bonus Points if you subscribe to my mailing list (on the top right of the page)
- Comment on the post letting me know why you want this kit.
- Like Spontaneous Chick on Facebook
- Like Jane Iredale on Facebook
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Follow me on Twitter
You can find the Facebook and Twitter buttons on the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway ends on January 31st and is open to US residents only. Good luck!
More Beauty Product Reviews Featuring Jane Iredale:
- Jane Iredale PureGloss
- Jane Iredale Summer Essentials
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Eye Shadow In Golden Girl Review
- Jane Iredale Golden Shimmer Review
- Jane Iredale Eye Shere Liquid Eye Shadow
- Jane Iredale Puremoist Lipstick Gets A New Look
- Jane Iredale Lip Gloss
- Jane Iredale Review
The winner of this contest is Lisa.