A few interesting posts you may have missed on other blogs this week.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla’s foray into the enchanting world of cult-favorite Rouge Bunny Rouge continues. Will it be a rave for the blush and lippy this time? Find out.
- Mama Fashionista: Cold weather drying out your skin? Quinn shares her Fab Five Favorite body lotions to keep your skin soft and fragrant all winter long!
- Endless Summer: Elena shares her New Year’s Eve Party makeup tutorial.
- Painted Ladies: Wet n Wild has new 5-pan Coloricon Palettes for 2014 – is Floral Values a hit or miss?
- D.G.S.Beauty: Yes to Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub Review
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for the perfect sun-kissed ethereal glow? Then you need Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light in your life!
- Peppermint Lips Beauty Blog: BH Cosmetics Blush Duo Review and Swatches!
- Glamorable!: Le Metier de Beaute came out with another fabulous product – Cheeky Chic Face Kaleidoscope. Click here for swatches and review.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura dishes about her new favorite shower gels, RITUALS Foaming Shower Gel Sensation.
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a set of Limited Edition ChapStick Holiday Tins!
- Makeup by Kim Porter: Kim loves the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand cream. Read the review to see why.
- Spontaneous Chick: Spontaneous Chick has posted some cute holiday nail art ideas that you can do at home.
- My Highest Self: The bareMinerals Naturally Luminous Skincare Trio is a great gift idea, check out my review!
- Beauty by Miss L: Eye-catching manicure for short nails.
- Slashed Beauty: Curly Hair? Straight Hair? Don’t Care? The grass is always greener on the other side… see why!
- BeautyTidbits: Harshleen shares her picks for Beauty Gifts Under $50 for your beautiful besties! Guaranteed to put a huge grin on their face come present time!