You’ve probably hears of Sarah McNamara’s Miracle Skin Transformer brand but have you heard of her Lip Rewind? It’s marketed as an advanced peptide lip treatment and Sarah McNamara has recently sent me a tube to try it out for the very first time.
Company Description- “Lip Rewind Advanced Peptide Lip Treatment SPF20, infused with anti-aging, lip filling peptides, is designed to:
- Repair daily damage
- Boost volume and moisture content
- Protect from UVA/UVB sun damage
- Improve the definition of the lip contour and shape”
Lip Rewind Review
The lip rewind has minty cooling agent that makes my lips feel tingly as soon as I apply it. This tingly sensation lasts for about half an hour and the cooling sensation warms up in about fifteen minutes. The moisture that it delivers however, lasts throughout the entire time that the gloss is on. Once the gloss is removed, it is important to reapply to regain the moisture and protection.
The color gloss that I got to try is simply called ‘Pink’ which is a natural nude shade that can be worn by pretty much anyone regardless of their skin tone. Since the Sarah McNamara Lip Rewind is a gloss, it captures the light beautifully so that the gloss has dimension. The color and sheen also worked nicely to make my lips appear to be fuller which is always a good thing.
Something that got my attention about the Lip Rewind is the ingredients that it contains.
- Avobenzone, Octinoxate and Oxybenzone which are all active sunscreen ingredients that protect your lips.
- Soybean oil, jojoba seed oil, shea butter, palm butter, soybean seed extract and several flower extracts that all work to moisturize your lips.
- Peppermint oil and menthol which reduce the fine lines and make your lips appear to be fuller.
To get a full appreciation of all of the ingredients and their benefits you should definitely head to the Miracle Skin Transformer site.
Lip Rewind is sold for $24 and is available in five colors:
I love the sample that I got and would definitely recommend it to anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors.
Have you tried Lip Rewind? Thought?