If you’re a regular reader of my blog you know that I have sensitive yet clear skin. However when I read about Relogy, I wanted to see if it really works so I gave my sample to one of my friends to try out. To give you some background info, my friend is in her early twenties and still suffers from bad acne. Her skin is red, irritated and simply uncomfortable.
Company Description- “Relogy uses the power of natural ingredients, plus clinical acne treatment, to bring you a better kind of healing! The secret is in the anti-inflammatory and healing effects. Relogy treats and prevents breakouts without harsh chemicals and the drying and irritation caused by other acne products. Redness and breakouts – gone! And, it takes only seconds to apply. Relogy is the easiest, fastest and most-side effect free acne treatment you’ve tried, or your money back”!
Relogy Skincare Review
I saw my friend almost every day for the seven week time period that she tried the Relogy skincare products and was amazed by the fast transformation that I saw. As promised in four days about 70 to 80% of her acne cleared up. By the end of seven weeks about 95% of her acne had faded. The redness and inflammation had almost completely faded away and in its place was smooth soft skin. It feels great to see how happy she is and to see the confidence that she has.
Step 1- Relogy Rinse-Free Acne Treatmtent Foam
This product pretty much negates the need to purchase an additional cleanser. All you have to do is apply a quarter size amount onto your skin and use your fingertips to make small circular patterns all over your face. It’s pretty rich but easy to manipulate. When you’ve covered your entire face, simply rinse off the foam and gently pat your skin dry. Then apply a small amount to your skin and leave it on. The foam will leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed. There’s no residue left behind and my friend says that she didn’t feel any irritation at all.
The ingredients that are used to make the foam include:
- Citrus Bergamie- A hybrid orange grown in Italy that is used for its cooling effect. It reduces inflammation and has oil reducing properties that help to heal and prevent further breakouts.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil- A plant oil that is packed with antioxidants and has great moisturizing abilities. Also helps to prevent scarring.
- Salicylic Acid- Taken from the bark of a white willow tree, this ingredient is used as an exfoliator. It also fights inflammation and improves the skins texture and tone. Finally, it helps to excess reduce oil.
Step 2- Relogy Targeted Spot Treatment With Seaweed Extract
The spot treatment comes as a rollerball and is meant to be used only on the blemish in order to help dry it out. My friend likes to keep anything with a rollerball in the fridge because she finds that the cool metal helps to reduce any signs of inflammation or puffiness. Since she used to break out very often she made sure to use it every day however if you don’t break out too badly then you should use it only as needed.
Some ingredients used to make the Spot Treatment include:
- Seaweed Extract- A natural exfoliant.
- Lactobacillus/ Bean Seed Extract- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract- Protects skin cells and acts as an anti-aging agent. Also fights against dark spots.
- Tea Tree Oil- Treats wounds and prevents infections.
Step 3- Relogy Skin Balancing Lotion With Coconut Milk
Some of the ingredients used to make the Relogy Balancing Lotion are:
- Organic Coconut Milk- Works as a disinfectant and a heavy duty moisturizer.
- Jojoba- Helps to heal wounds while preventing bacterial and fungal growth.
- A few other reasons that we love Relogy:
- Relogy is vegan and cruelty-free.
- They truly want to be the fastest, easiest and most-side effect free acne treatment, while giving you natural and anti-inflammatory ingredients to give you clear, healthy skin!
- They want to provide you with the best in customer service. I know that it has nothing to do with the skincare itself, but I love working with companies who treat you like you’re a person rather than a number.
All in all, if you have acne check out their site http://www.relogynow.com/ and give them a try. It’s only $49.95 for a 60 day supply which is well worth the price.