La Vigne is an organics skincare line that is based on one key ingredient- Tepezcohuite. This ingredient has allowed the founder of the line, Linda Zaurrini to develop products that target four problematic skincare areas including anti-aging, acne, irritated skin and recovery from burns, scars and stretch marks.
Company Description: “LaVigne Organic Skincare is dedicated to making natural products that both heal damaged skin and protect against the effects of day-to-day stresses from our environment. Each product is created to work effectively within our total skincare system or by itself. All our products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed”.
I got the opportunity to try out two of their products: the intensive eye serum and the botanical cleanser.
La Vigne Organics Skincare Reviews
La Vigne Organics Skincare Intensive Eye Creme
The first few days that I used the serum I didn’t notice a lot of difference with the exception that my under eye area felt a little smoother. After about a week not only did my eye area look and feel moisturized and hydrated but my dark circles started getting lighter as well. Towards the beginning of the second week, the circles were gone altogether. My eyes looked energized and refreshed just as they promised. I checked out the ingredients list and there are fifteen elements that make this product work its magic.
- Sunflower Oil - Smoothing properties, high linoleic/flax acid and essential fatty acid content.
- Shea Butter- Healing, therapeutic emollient, renowned for its skin softening and superior moisture retaining ability and capacity to reduce scar tissue.
- Allantoin – Comfrey Extract, helps heal wounds & grow tissue.
- Arnica – Anti-inflammatory, circulation stimulant, healing, anti-microbial and aids in growth of new tissue.
- Cypress – Ancient, natural astringent and restorative extract, also helps to shrink capillaries and soothe dry skin.
- Grapeskin – Nutrient-rich emollient and natural preservative.
- Ginseng – Prevents inflammation/irritation.
- NAB Mushroom extract – Botanical extract of Shiitake and Mannentake mushrooms, has capability to increase cell turnover and collagen synthesis, improve firmness and hydration and reduce appearance of fine lines.
- Wild Yam – Healing, anti-inflammatory extract.
- Tepezcohuite – Natural analgesic, promotes collagen growth, defends against bacteria, fungi, viral infections and germs, reduces scarring by regenerating new skin cells, effective with burns, blemishes, and more.
- Gingko Biloba – Soothing, anti-inflammatory, increases moisture retention, rich in bioflavonoids.
- Palmitoyl Tri-peptides – Tissue-boosting Amino acids.
- Coenzyme Q10 – Anti-oxidant, fights free radicals, protects collagen and elastin production, helping avoid wrinkles.
- Soy Isoflavones – Smoothing, anti-oxidant, free radical fighter, stabilizes fibroblasts, evens skin tone, has estrogenic effects, making it excellent for perimenopausal or menopausal skin.
- Helichrysum – Rich in flavanoids, soothing & anti-inflammatory – hailed for its skin-rejuvenating properties.
You can purchase 30ml/1oz of the serum $55.00 on http://lavigneorganics.com/intensive-eye-creme/
La Vigne Organics Skincare Botanical Cleanser
First thing first- I love the fragrance that they packed into this facewash because it reminds me of eucalyptus and is so soothing. It makes waking up in the morning to hear “Mommy! Mommy! Mommy” a little easier. I also like that a little bit goes a long way. I generally use something between a size of a dime and a nickel depending on what I have on my skin before I wash it and the product always removes any sign of dirt or residue. It also leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. And that part about mascara- it’s true. It really does remove it without leaving a black ring around your eyes.
Since the facewash is also made from some great ingredients (although not as many as the eye serum, but who said more is better or necessary even?) I want to share them with you:
- Tepezcohuite- Natural analgesic, promotes collagen growth, defends against bacteria, fungi, viral infections and germs, reduces scarring by regenerating new skin cells, effective with burns, blemishes, and more.
- Lavender - Promotes healing and balance, and is antiseptic, antibiotic, antidepressant, a bactericide, decongestant, sedative and stimulates cell growth.
- Chamomile – Soothing, rejuvenating & relaxing.
You can purchase a 112ML for $20.00 or a 250ML size for $36.00 on http://lavigneorganics.com/botanical-cleanser-2/
I would definitely use La Vigne Organics Skincare again in the future- especially the eye serum. They’re organic, don’t contain a lot of mystery elements in the ingredients list and work well.
Have you tried any products by La Vigne Organics Skincare? Thoughts?