emerginC is a company that makes luxurious skincare products that contain a variety of potent botanicals and fruit acids, as well as cutting edge medical and cosmeceutical-grade ingredients from all over the world. They make products such as toners, cleansers, serums, masks, creams and peels which are all created with the user’s best interests in mind. Since I have pretty normal skin that can get dry during the winter, they sent over the emerginC Aromatic Cream Tea Cleanser for me to try out and review. This cleanser is made for all skin types and is also good for people who have sensitive skin.
emerginC Aromatic Cream Tea Cleanser Ingredients
- Water (Aqua)
- Vegetable Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
- Camellia Oleifera (Red Tea) Extract
- Chamomilla Reticutica (Chamomile) Flower Extract
- Rosa Canina (Rose) Flower Extract
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract
- Sodium Benzoate
To use this product properly you have to gently apply it to your skin using small circles like any other cleanser. However, rather than wash it off at the end, you have to use a moist tissue to wipe off the cleanser. The directions made me wonder about just how much of a difference can the application make. After all, you’re removing it with water one way or another.
I found that the product went on very smoothly and was easy to spread. It has a super creamy texture so that it almost feels as if you’re applying moisturizer rather than a cleanser. It also has a beautiful light fragrance that I love and haven’t experienced before. It’s very easy to remove and I found that using a couple of tissues was enough to do the job.
The end result is that my face looks radiant every single time that I use it. It leaves me with such smooth, glowing skin that I’m almost tempted to skip my daily moisturizer. Almost but not quit- after all I’m in my thirties and can’t be too careful with my skin. Another plus is that the procedure and end results made me feel as if I had just had a full facial at my favorite spa but it’s even better because it doesn’t cost $80.00.
I was tempted to see what would happen if I just washed the emerginC Aromatic Cream Tea Cleanser off of my face. My skin still felt smooth and clean but the results are not even close to what I saw when I followed the directions. I simply lacked about 60% of the glow and moisture.
A few other reasons to consider using emerginC products are:
- Their products are paraben-free, as well as free of artificial colors and fragrances.
- They try to source ingredients naturally wherever possible.
- They do not test on animals or use animal ingredients.
- In their ongoing commitment to the environment, their product boxes are printed on Forest Stewardship Council and Sustainable Forestry Initiative certified paperboard, printed with non-toxic vegetable-based inks.
- They are also a compact signer at safecosmetics.org
The emerginC Aromatic Cream Tea Cleanser sells for $37 so the question is would I buy it in the future? Absolutely! It delivers phenomenal results, the company has great morals and you get a lot of product for the price. In fact, I plan on making it one of my holy grail products. So where can you find emerginC products? Personally I would head to their site emerginC.com but you can also find them at Equinox as well as a slew of hotels and spas. Be sure to check out their facebook page for specials. I did.