Glossybox is a monthly beauty box that you can subscribe to so that you can try out sample sized and regular sized products from beauty companies. The point of the service is that it allows you to try out 5 different products at the inexpensive price of $21 per month so that you can try them out and see if you want to purchase them in the future. Not sure if Glossybox is right for you. Check out what I got in my August Glossybox for a better idea of what you can expect to get in the future.
- Biolage: Exquisite Oil Replenishing Treatment- This treatment is a versatile serum infused with a Moringa Oil Blend. This ultimate potion gives instant shine and weightless replenishment to all hair types.
- Ellis Faas: Ellis Lips- The lightweight and long-lasting lip products come in three fabulous textures; creamy lips for a matte finish, milky lips for a gloss finish and glazed lips for a touch of color. They are paraben-free, loaded with vitamin E and blend into the lips leaving them soft and conditioned.
- Illamasqua: Nail Varnish- Award-winning extremely hardwearing and chip-resistant, there’s an Illamasqua nail varnish for every shade of humanity. Apply two coats for extra intensity.
- Ole Henriksen: Truth Serum- This high powered vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles, fights environmental aggressors and keeps your skin moisturized, nourished and protected.
- Touch In Sol: Feel Like Honey Moon Base- Apply this fantastic primer after your skincare routine and before your makeup. Its honey texture firms and revitalizes the skin and allows for a better makeup application.
I’ve tried a couple of other beauty sample boxes in the past and although the August box is the only one that I tried from Glossybox, it seems to be pretty good in comparison. Hey, at least they didn’t send over coasters…… As they promised, there were five beauty products, two of which were full sized and they were from great brands that I trust. I also should mention that I LOVE the packaging and the way that they wrapped up the box. It really does feel like I’m opening a present because it’s so pretty.
Is it worth trying out the service? If you’re a beauty junkie who loves to try out new products all the time, then yes. You can try out one a month or go ahead and purchase the six months or one year plans and save a little on the packages. Hope you enjoy it.
Have you tried out Glossybox? What are your thoughts on it?