There are few colors that can bring a sense of serenity and energy at the same time to a room like the color turquoise can. While using this vibrant color as the main one may be slightly overpowering, it’s certainly possible to get the effects it creates by using the right accessories. Here are a few pieces that you can use to implement the feeling of turquoise room decor to any room in your house.
- A plush turquoise chair such as the one from Arteriors Home combines a classical and modern look so that it can bring the best of both worlds to your home. This one can be found at Inside Avenue for $625.00.
- Turquoise glass in the form of a vase, bowl or statue will bring a splash of brilliance to the room. Be sure to place them where the sun or good lighting will shine on it. This flat pitcher is available at Barneys for $650.00.
- Liven up your dining table with a turquoise patterned chair. This one has a floral print, but you can find a large range of beautifully upholstered chairs with wooden frames in other patterns. Home Decorators has this style available for $109.00.
- These delicate Raynaud’s Cristobal coral patterned plate settings are ideal to entertain your friends and family with. These French made pieces are dishwasher safe and are available at Williams Sonoma for $62 to $498.00. You can purchase this one at Wisteria for $49.00.
- The combination of turquoise and lush green plants is a brilliant combination that will bring a feeling of the Caribbean to your home. Using clay pots and vases is another great way to accessorize your home with this vivacious color.
- Light shining through turquoise glass or rocks is a sight to behold. Whether it’s a chandelier or a lamp, the trend of turquoise lighting fixtures is turning into a favorite of many professional decorators. This chandelier is made by Marjorie Skouras Collection and can be found at Horchow for $3,995.00.
- Change the look of your bedroom and add a dash of color to it in seconds just by changing your bedding. You can find intricately decorated ones or simplistic styles online. This one can be found on King Linen.
Don’t be afraid to match turquoise with white to see its full effects. You can match it with navy, yellow and coral as well for a more toned down, but still beautiful look.