Bank Fashion is a Manchester based clothing company that sells inexpensive clothes for women and men. I’ve recently been introduced to the site and found tons of cute threads by brands such as Little Mistress, Paul’s Boutique, Blond + Blond, Lipsy and Ribbon. If you like young, trendy styling but don’t want to pay for it, I definitely recommend giving them a try. Now before I tell you about which dress I’ve chosen for the giveaway, I want to share a few of my favorite styles with you.
Loving these looks for a night out, be it a date, with the girls or just because you feel like it. The styles that I chose to share with you are a little dressy but if you’re heading to a part where you need to dress up, they have a large variety of evening dresses that are inexpensive as well.
Nude Shift Dress- This gorgeous women’s capped sleeve ponte dress by Lipsy London comes in a nude colourway with contrasting embellished neckline, perfect for an evening on the tiles, it is finished with ruched textured detailing to the body. Length approx: 85cms. 60 euros.
Floral Print Dress- This womens bodycon dress by Lipsy showcases a textured exterior with bold scarf print pattern, a high neckline and fitted silhouette to show off your curves! Length measures approx: 84cms. 42 euros.
Sequin Dress- Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles present House of Dereon which is a feminine, progressive clothing line for the stylish urban woman. This ultra sleek womens dress from their collection is crafted in a lustrous mushroom coloured fabric with stretch handle and features sequin embellishment to the front with slashed cut out detailing and a high rise neckline. Further design features include ruche detailing to the sides and an open back with metal brand plaque to complete. Length measures approx: 86cms. 85 euros.
Black Snake Print Shoes- These womens peep toe heels are exclusive to BANK from Kitsch Couture and feature a black mock suede upper complete with mock snake skin heel and front platform decorated with gold piping to finish. Heel height approx: 14cms. 35 euros.
Piped Shoes- Exclusively for BANK from Kitsch Couture are these stunning womens heels featuring a purple mock suede upper with peep toe styling, complete with a black patent glossed heel and front platform decorated gold pipe detailing. Heel height approx: 14cms. 35 euros.
Nude, Red and Leopard Heeled Shoes- For BANK from Kitsch Couture are these gorgeous women’s heels, featuring a neutral mock suede upper and a show stopping leopard print stiletto heel. These stunning heels are a definite must have with a deep red front platform and flirty peep toe styling to complete. Heel measures approx: 13cm. 35 euros.
Have I ever told you that I love decorative t-shirts that feature skulls? Bank Fashion’s more laid back styles are easy to wear and will look good on most if not all body types. They definitely have a more energetic euro look which I see a lot of in NYC as well.
- Skull T-Shirt- Exclusive to BANK from Glass Heart is this womens vest which is crafted in a charcoal grey jersey and features a gothic inspired floral skull design to the front, plus a curved hemline and oval shaped neck completes. 18 euros.
- London Calling T-Shirt- Celebrate Britain with this womens tee by Pauls Boutique which features a moustache graphic and London Calling slogan, plus folded sleeves and mini skull brand tab sits on the hemline to complete. 25 euros.
- Heart T-shirt- Fitting with this seasons London Calling trend is this womens vest top from BANK exclusive brand BLONDE + BLONDE which features a love heart shaped union jack, plus raw edging and low slung arm holes create an up to date finish! 16 euros.
- Shredded Denim Shorts- These womens denim hot pant shorts by Glamorous are crafted in a vintage style denim and feature high rise button fly styling, repaired distressed detailing to the front, plus fringed hemlines create a relaxed look! Further design features include multiple pockets to the front and back, plus branded metalware sits throughout to complete. 22 euros.
- American Inspired Denim Shorts- BANK exclusive brand Blonde+Blonde present these women’s hot pants coming in a worn bleach wash with ‘USA’ inspired patches sewn on throughout. They feature a zip fly, classic five pocket design plus stars and stripes front pocket lining which is visible on the thigh when worn. Measures approx 20cms. 26 euros.
- Coral Shorts- Get readu for summer with these candy pink women’s shorts from BANK exclusive brand BLONDE + BLONDE, featuring super short styling, a low rise waistband, plus distressed detailing throughout creates a relaxed finishing touch. On sale for 10 euros.
- Converse Low Top Sneakers- These women’s Converse All Star Ox Trainers feature a full canvas upper with white stitched detail throughout, iconic rubber toe box and metallic lace eyelets. Other details include a striped midsole with texture mudguard and embossed All Star branding at the heel. To finish a woven brand tab sits on the tongue. 43 euros.
- Converse Hi Top Skull Print Sneakers- Converse present these playful womens All Star Hi Tops which are crafted in a charcoal grey canvas with double tongue and two fold structure exposing a hot pink lining. These high rise trainers feature classic Converse styling with a rubber outersole and toe cap, plus an iconic lace and eyelet fasting system runs along the front. Giving these All Stars a funky edge is a sketchy skull, love heart and floral pattern to the double side, plus an embroidered brand logo completes. 50 euros.
- Dr. Martens Boots- DR.MARTENS present these women’s raspberry red patent boots which feature an eight metal lace eyelet, the iconic yellow stitching around the midsole, a branded woven heel strip plus ‘AIR WAIR’ cushioned sole units for extra comfort and bounce. Other details include an alternate pair of laces! 90 euros.
They sell accessories and beauty products such as nail polish, lipstick and bronzer on their site that will help to complete your look.
Now for the Bank Fashion giveaway!
Bank Fashion has agree to allow me to giveaway the beautiful Little Mistress Diamante Prom Dress to one of you. I realize that it’s called a prom dress but I think that you’ll agree that it can be worn to any special occasion and not just the prom.
The dress description is:
“Little Mistress present this beautiful womens dress which is crafted in cream chiffon with irredecent sequin embellishment to the empire waistband and straps, plush a ruched sweetheart neckline with sheer V shaped overlay. Other style details include an elasticated pannel to the back, silk style straps, plus a petal hemline with webbed petticoat lining creates a voluminous finish! Length measures approx: 80cms”.
It’s made from 100 Polyester and is sold for 55 euros.
To win the dress you have to:
- Subscribe to my email subscription and don’t forget to activate your account. (You’ll find the email subscription on the right side of the page above where it says this blog is sponsored by…)
- Hit the Like button on my new facebook page http://www.facebook.com/spontaneouschickblog
- Tell me if you want the cream/ silver or the black/ silver version.
This giveaway will end on August 20, 2012. Good luck!