Suits for women are big this year and not just for the corporate climber, but for the twenty something year old that wants to add a little structure to her young and edgy look. The best thing about these suits Is that they are very versatile can go from work to a night out simply by changing up the shirt or accessories that you’re wearing. Here are a few summer suits for women that can be worn to work or out with friends.
1. A basic suit never gets old so that you can be sure to get lots of mileage on it for years to come. The shape of this Tahari jacket will show off your curves and the bootleg pants flatter most body types. A splash of color is a great way to make it stand out. Tahari Elouise jacket is on sale for $199 and the Theora Straight leg pant is on sale for $114 at Elie Tahari
2. Just because it’s a suit, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be sexy. Summer suits for women are exciting, fun and can show off your stems in a classy manner. Just be sure that it’s ok to go this short at your office. This look is from Theory and can be purchased at Bloomingdales.
3. We’re seeing a lot of waist length jackets this summer which really show off some curves. The short sleeves in this suit are great because you won’t be too warm and the skirt shape looks great on most figures. This Trina Turk summer suit will look great with one of her intricate tops.
4. The neon trend is still out in full force and white is always a hot summer color. Wearing a neon jacket with a pair of white skinny pants is a great way to get a young and energetic, yet professional look. The Elyse cotton one button blazer by Alice and Olivia is $368.
5. Mix up bold color and a stunning all over print to have this summer’s ultimate must have suit. Take it a step further by mixing and matching the patterns. This gorgeous look is from DVF.
I love summer suits and can’t wait to see what the fall brings.