When the people at Complexion MD offered to send me a bottle of their anti-wrinkle cream I was hesitant about trying it out because I’m not big on anti-aging products. However, their contact assured me that it also helped with skin tone and to add moisture so I gave it a go because my skin got very dry this past winter and needs all the help it can get. Before I get into my Complexion MD review here is some information that might interest you.
Complexion MD says that their cream will help improve:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles within weeks.
- Repair skin and stimulate cellular renewal.
- Firm and tighten skin, improving skin tone.
- Hydrate and moisturize skin.
- Noticeably reduce the signs of aging.
- What makes Complexion MD different?
They use the most advanced ingredients available, including:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3- Helps to relax facial muscles and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Pentapetide/ Oligopeptide- Promotes skin repair and collagen renewal.
- Hyaluronic Acid- Powerful moisturizer plays an important role in tissue hydration, lubrication and cellular function
The first week that I used Complexion MD I actually felt like my skin was getting drier which is exactly the opposite of what it says would happen on the box. However, I continued to use it and after the second week my skin went back to being normal again. During the last six weeks of use my skin became a little more taught and felt smooth however it looked no more rested or vibrant than it usually does. I also noticed that it’s pretty thick in consistency so when the humid New York weather hit my skin it felt over heated as if it couldn’t breathe properly. So while it’s not good for warmer seasons, it was helpful during the winter when my skin needed a little more help in fighting the wind and free radicals.
All in all, I had mixed feelings about Complexion MD and while I wouldn’t say that it didn’t do anything, I’m not going to say that I’m completely happy with the results either. In short at the price of $99.95 I would skip this purchase and go for something else.
Hey there. Thanks for checking out Spontaneous Chick. Please feel free to check out our other skincare products reviews, beauty blog, our beauty product reviews and our beauty tips for women and please feel free to leave a comment.