I had posted this blog post about the best hair oils ages ago but I’ve decided that it’s time to revisit the issue and revise it. The fact of the matter is that since I wrote this, I’ve tried loads of new hair oils. Some are amazing, others lacked. The point is that I have more oils that I want to share with you because I love them.
So what makes me a candidate to discuss which oils I consider to be the best?It’s pretty simple actually. Thanks to the dry winters and the humid and muggy summers in my hometown I’ve tried out a lot of hair products. Based on how oily they feel, how fast they absorb and how well they actually tame frizz, I have come up with this list of best hair oils to share with you.
Best Hair Oils
Tarte Maracuja Oil
I started the Tarte Maracuja very recently and I’m beyond obsessed with it! A few reasons why are:
- It smells unbelievable- a bit nutty and very soft.
- It dries instantly and gets rid of those frizzies on contact.
- Even on a hot Caribbean day it really held its own and helped make my hair look great.
- It makes my hair look shiny, healthy and smooth.
DermOrganic Leave In Spray Shine
You’re going to see DermOrganic on this list twice because as far as I’m concerned they make two of the best hair oils on the market. This particular oil is made just for the hair. It’s a favorite of mine because:
It’s made primarily with argan oil but also contains grape seed oil and sunflower seed extract.
It helps my hair to dry faster.
It eliminates all signs of frizz while leaving my hair soft, shiny and manageable.
It doesn’t have a fragrance at all.
DermOrganic Pure Argan Oil
The second of my favorite hair oils, is the Pure Argan Oil from DermOrganic and let me tell you my entire family uses it. The reasons are simple:
- It can be used on the body as well as the hair.
- It moisturizes, smoothes and nourishes beautifully.
- It gets rid of frizz while leaving your hair soft and shiny.
- There’s no fragrance.
Another great hair oil that I’ve been using for over two years now.
- It smells great and I don’t mind that the scent lingers because it’s so nice.
- It protects my hair from the heat of a blow dryer.
- At dries quickly and doesn’t leave behind a residue.
Moroccan Hair Oil by Kahina Giving Beauty
This oil has been a favorite of mine for several years now. Here are a few reasons that it’s worth a try:
- It can be used on the skin as well as the hair.
- All you need are a couple of drops to tame any frizz that you may have and to get a beautiful shine.
- The results will work their magic through a better part of the day- even on a super-hot, humid, rainy day.
- The oil doesn’t feel greasy at all and is quick to absorb.
More Helpful Beauty Tips For Women:
- Benefits of argan oil for hair, skin and nails
- Tips on taming frizzy hair
- Dermorganic Reviews
- DermOrganic Skin Care Reviews
- Moroccanoil Reviews
- Tarte Bon Voyage Collectors Set Review
I‘ve tried others, but these are the absolute best hair oils that I’ve ever tried. In fact these are the oils that I recommed to everyone that I know. Just one tip as far as hair oils go – don’t use too much or you will get a head of grease. Remember two to four drops is all you need- unless your hair is really long. Then you may need more.