We have lost many ancient beauty secrets to time however through time and a growing interest in natural skin care, we are relearning some them. In the case of Dr. Samir Bute his interest in ancient beauty secrets was peaked when he came across a note that mentioned a recipe for transforming an old man into a youth while he was researching ancient Egyptian surgical techniques. Dr. Samir Bute was hooked on finding out more about the recipe and dove head first into finding out all he could about age defying beauty. He took trips to Egypt so that he could talk to people, worked with the New York Academy of Medicine and spent years working on his product.
Allu skin care is the result of all of the work and research that was done by Dr. Bute. While it’s not a completely natural product, it contains ingredients that are scientifically proven to decrease fine lines and fight wrinkles. The main ingredients found in the Allu skin cream include:
- Bitter Almonds- Known to rejuvenate the skin, combat hyper-pigmentation, improves elasticity and prevent breakouts.
- White Lotus- The white lotus gets its nutrients from the mud that it grows in so you can imagine how moisturizing it is.
- Neroli- This oil is extracted from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree and is proven to improve skin elasticity, stimulate new cell growth, relax wrinkles and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Green Tea- Contains anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that protect the skin against free radical damage which helps to soothe irritated skin reduce redness and heal dry cracked skin.
- Grape Seed Extract- Contains antioxidants that protect collagen and the elasticity of the skin so that your skin looks firmer.
- Beta-Arbutin- Acts as a skin brightener by reducing hyperpigmentation, post blemish scars, fading freckles and evening out skin tone.
There are many other ingredients such as vitamins A, C and E, collegan, argireline and lanolin in the cream that all work together to help make the skin more supple, moisturized and toned. Not to mention the pigment correcting affects which is one of my main concerns because I have freckles now that I’ve been hanging out in the sun (and because I’m getting older, but let’s not get into how I feel about aging right now). So how does Allu skin care size up? It took a few minutes for the cream to get soaked up by my skin, but once it did my skin looked moisturized and had a beautiful glow as if I just came out of a facial. After using it for one week I noticed that my skin looked healthier and my freckles were less noticeable.
Dr. Bute offers a free trial so that you can return it within 14 days.