Rather than hiring a trainer at $100 per session or paying for a gym membership that can cost hundreds of dollars per year, many people are looking to purchase the latest exercise dvds available on the market. Keeping in mind that people want to save money and get a great workout the founders behind Healthy Fit Bodies have collaborated with the best trainers nationwide to provide one DVD set, offering fitness enthusiasts a dream team of personal trainers in a box. The Top Trainers program is designed to constantly challenge you and your body. The program uses the “blend method” offering workouts from multiple fitness disciplines. By blending all different techniques for weight loss they have created the optimal mixture of exercises to have the maximum effectiveness.
With the BLEND METHOD, you will be challenged with workouts for:
Cardio Buns Latin Dance
Thighs Yoga Plyometrics
Core Ballet Interval Training
Abs Pilates Kickboxing
Each of the ten DVDs features a separate trainer with a specific workout routine. If you’re not in a Pilates mood and want to workout some frustration simply pop in the kickboxing DVD. Feeling more Zen? There’s the Yoga DVD. For those who want to spice things up, there is the Latin Dance DVD. The Top Trainers system gives people options and the opportunity to explore fitness routines they may not have tried. Here’s a quick run down of what each of the DVDs features:
- Lindsay Brin’s Shed Five Fast- Lindsay’s program gives you two different 30 minute workouts that are total body and balance toning exercises with bursts of energetic cardio.
- Ellen Barrett’s Yogini- Ellen incorporates classic yoga poses subtly intensified with Pilates and body-sculpting techniques. You get the flexibility benefits of yoga plus the firming benefits of muscle toning. If you want to blast fat, firm up and de-stress, this is an all in one workout that is perfect for you.
- Angie Miller’s Core and Strength Fusion- Angie’s workout is a fresh, creative and fun total body workout. It is a challenging program that will give you the tools you need to achieve a stronger fitter you!
- Jennifer Galardi’s Ballet Body- Jennifer’s workout allows you to achieve the coveted sleek, toned muscles of ballet dancers. Jennifer has created five mini workouts blending exercises from classic ballet, Pilates and yoga to deliver a workout that elongates and strengthens your entire body and it feels amazing.
- Tracey Mallet’s Six Minute Quick Blast Method- Tracey’s workout includes a total body calorie blast that fuses cardio with deep toning techniques to lengthen and strengthen your entire body. It targets the core for a flat, lean belly and healthy back.
- Michelle Dozois’ Your Best Body Circuit- Get ready to create your best body ever! Michelle’s workout is a complete weight and fat loss system which utilizes a powerful combination of fun and easy to follow cardio intervals and metabolism boosting exercises.
- Ilaria Montagnani’s PowerStrike 5- An intense kickboxing workout filled with energy packed, exciting new drills and challenging choreographed routines.
- Christi Taylor’s Mission: Possible- An exceptional step and multi-impact workout for all exercise levels. Christi’s workout will help burn calories and increase your flexibility.
- Susan Tuttle’s Latin Sensation -You will love exercising to spicy Latin rhythms with Susan Tuttle’s Latin Sensation dance workout. Listen to great music as she takes you through a variety of Latin dance routines such as Salsa, Meringue, Cumbia, Cha Cha and Reggaeton.
- Stephanie Vitorino’s Ultimate Body Shaper- Allows you to get in the shape that you have always wanted. This workout takes your body where no workout has gone before.
For those who have “felt the burn” with other fitness DVDs, there are no extras that need to be purchased. Top Trainers come with 5 free gifts including:
- Fitness Guide
- Wall Calendar
- 1 free month subscription to ediets.com
- Resistance band
- Yoga for weight loss DVD
Now For The Giveaway!!!
You can purchase the dvds for $89.95 online or one of you lucky ladies can win it. Here’s what you have to do.
- Sign up for my newsletter. Just go to where it says enter your email address and enter your information.
- If you’re on twitter, tweet about the giveaway. If you’re not on twitter, but are on facebook, write about it on your wall.
- Send me an email with your address so that I can send it to the sponsor if you win. Make sure to tell me which social media site you’re on and whether or not you’ve told your friends.
This giveaway will end on July 31, 2011. Good luck!!