Now that you read my post about nail designs, it’s time for a giveaway! If you’ve never tried out acrylic nails, Pretty Girls is a good place to start. They have all sorts of designs from floral bling to graphic and they’re all super cute. Now if you’re a bit of a nail snob and never so much as thought about trying on some acrylic nails, here’s why you should:
- The kids are home from school, camp isn’t starting for a couple of weeks and there’s no way you can get to the nail salon.
- Acrylic nails are more sturdy that natural nails so they don’t break as easily.
- You can try out a nail design for a relatively inexpensive cost and see if it’s something that you plan on continuing to do in the future. If you actually go to a nail salon and get your nails done it will be expensive.
- The artwork on acrylic nails will last longer than on your natural nails.
- It’s fun and you want to try something new.
Now for the giveaway. In order to be eligible to win, you must live in the US. Other than that, enter your email where it says enter your email address (under the ifabbo badge) and shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with name and address.
I will pick a winner by this Friday. Good luck.