Getting your skin to glow isn’t just about diet, exercise and sleep. Oh no. Use the right beauty products and your skin could look like it’s been in a two week vacation without leaving the comfort of your own home. So here’s Miss Nifty’s lazy girls’ guide to glowing skin.
- Exfloiate- Start by getting rid of dull, tired looking skin, and use an exfoliator.
- Use Serum- Invest in a serum. Packed full of important skin boosting ingredients, serums revitalise, replenish and plump up skin which gets rid of lines and wrinkles. Ones to check out are Origins new Plantscription and Elizabeth Arden’s Prevage.
- Apply A Mask- Give your skin intensive, deep moisturising treatment and use a mask at least once a week. These are perfect for giving skin a vitamin boost. Miss Nifty recommends Philosophy’s Hope Springs Eternal.
- Cheat- Use a tinted moisturizer. It’ll not only rehydrate your skin but help you cheat your way to glowing skin. Origins do a brilliant one called VitaZing which leaves you looking like you’ve just been in a two week vacation. Seriously, rub this on your skin and wait for the compliments to roll in.
- Illuminate- Even out skin tone, tackle sun spots and any redness with the likes of Estee Lauder’s new Skintone Illuminator. It will help skin to look radiant and fresh.
- Glow- Use make up to help fake glowing skin: try Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector, St Tropez’s Illuminator or Benefits High Beam. These are fab for faking glowing cheeks and radiant skin.
- Remember- And finally don’t forget the rest of your body. Use Body Shop’s Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry OIl or NARS Body Glow on the delicate decolletage area and down arms and legs to lengthen and give added glow.